Need help? We're here for you.
1. All of our sheets, duvets and pillowcases are made from a 300 thread count sateen weave.
Our signature sateen sheets are woven to a lustrous 300 thread count, using ultra-premium single-ply organic cotton for the most optimal combination of weight, performance, feel, and quality.
2. It's easy to launder our sheets - they'll even get softer over time!
Luxury linen doesn't have to mean complicated care. Using neutral detergents and a low-heat tumble dry will keep your sheets crisp and clean without the hassle. Learn more about laundry care here.
3. Every order is backed by our 30-night guarantee, and all domestic U.S. orders ship free.
We're so confident that you'll love our sheets, we welcome you to try them out, risk-free, for 30 nights. And as always, U.S. domestic ground shipping is complimentary. Learn more about our shipping policies, including international shipping options.
- What is the thread count of Boll & Branch sheets?
- What type of weave is Boll & Branch’s sheets?
- What is the difference between Natural and Ivory colors?
- What size pillowcases come in a King and California King Sheet Set?
- How deep is the fitted sheet pocket?
- Why do my fitted sheets seem slightly loose before washing?
- I just placed my order, what happens now?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Where can I check my order status?
- How can I tell if Boll & Branch products are backordered?
- I’m having trouble placing my order online
- I didn’t receive an order confirmation email
- How do I apply a coupon to an order?
- Can more than one coupon be applied to an order?
- I accidentally forgot to apply my coupon code, what should I do?
- When will I be charged for backordered items?
- Can I check out online using my PayPal account?
- I entered the wrong billing address, what should I do?
- Can I change my shipping address once my order is placed?
- How much does shipping cost?
- When can I expect to receive my order?
- How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Do you offer expedited shipping options?
- Do you ship to APO addresses?